We are happy to hear from businesses and organisations in the heritage, environmental and rural spheres who are interested in the estate and would like to visit.
Private tours usually encompass one or all of the following areas of interest:
- Nature conservation and wildlife
- Environmental land management: a holistic approach to farming and conservation
- River Beane: 1.5km of new chalk stream in Woodhall Park
- Ancient trees in Woodhall Park, many of which are over 500 years old
- Heritage tours in Woodhall Park, including the Heath Mount School main building which is considered to have the finest print room in the country. Note that these tours are subject to the school calendar.
Private tours may or may not be chargeable, depending on the nature of the organisation and the visit. Often private tours are combined with the use of Bruce Hall for a seminar, meeting or training day.
Please note that private tours are subject to availability and the estate’s workload. Whilst we cannot always accommodate every request, we will do our best. We hope to impart our heritage and conservation work, and our team’s expert knowledge, whilst learning ideas and perspectives from those who visit and attend private tours.